1. The Instalab®700
Reliable and accurate fixed filter testing that is simple to operate.
The Instalab®700 analyzer offers reliability and accuracy in fixed filter testing that
is simple to operate and affordable.
Quality design and construction ensures the most reliable NIR results available.
The Instalab®700 has a patented rotating sample cup which virtually eliminates
problems associated with sample non-homogeneity.
The cup rotation is computer controlled, with 120 readings taken at 3°
intervals and averaged for each wavelength.
The optional liquid sample cup has a non-rotation
feature for measurement of liquids and oils.
Completely customizable, it allows filters to be changed to adjust the bandwidth for
product constituents, including protein, cellulose, sugar, ash, starch, oil and fat,
alcohol, cotton, and polyester. The Instalab®700 is an analytical upgrade from the Instalab®600 series,
which allows for porting of the Instalab®600’s extensive constituient library to the Instalab®700.
The Instalab®700 is dependable in design and built for trouble-free operation in any environment – from lab to production line.
Benefits and Features:
• Easy to use
• Intuitive color touch screen, eliminating operator training
• Tungsten halogen light source
• Memory storage for numerous calibrations
• Stable circuitry eliminates electrical drift and ensures nonvolatile storage of calibration constants, eliminating the need for an auxiliary power source.
• Thermoelectrically cooled photo detector eliminates temperature drift
• Sample cup interchangeablility
• Liquid sample cup for oils and liquids
• Communication capabilities - Supports both USB and RS232 standard printers:This includes multiple baud rates with custom header and footer.
• File Management-Storage of 3000 records Export analysis data Product calibration loading via USB memory stick
• USB, Ethernet Ports - Multiple ports for software upgrades, USB devices, printer and peripherals such as mouse and scanner
• Improved drawer design - Easily removed for cleaning
• Larger optional open sample cup
• Simple slope and Bias adjustment for every calibration
• Uses existing Instalab 600 calibrations
• Grain processing
• Flour milling
• Ethanol production
• Feed processing
• Meat processing
• Dairy processing
• Ash and more
2. GAC® 2500-AGRI
DICKEY-john, the worldwide leader in grain moisture analyzers, offers the GAC® 2500-AGRI, an affordable moisture tester that provides elevator-like results.
Easy-to-use, intuitive color touchscreen eliminates operator training
Accurate temperature-sensing capabilities allow you to measure frozen and hot grain
Memory storage for up to 3,000 measurements
Multiple USB ports on the back of the unit for software upgrades, USB devices, printer and peripherals
Additional USB ports located on the front of unit for easy calibration imports, as well as keyboard and mouse plug-ins for inputting set-up data
Operating temperature: 36 to 113°F (2 to 45°C)
Power: 110/220V, 50/60 Hz, 30/35 VA
Humidity: 20 to 90% noncondensing
Grain temperature: -4°F to +113°F (-20° to +45°C) depending on grain calibrations
Storage/transit temperature: -4 to +140°F (-20 to +60°C
Moisture range: 5 to 45% (grain dependent)
Approximate Weight: 25 lbs. (11.43 kg)
Approximate dimensions: 17”H x 19”W x 14”D (43.18cm H x 48.26cm W x 35.56 cm D).
3. miniGAC® plus
Whether you are harvesting or trading grains, nothing is more important to it value than its moisture content. With MINIGAC you can measure moisture
Package for the mini GAC includes:
mini GAC, loader, 9-volts battery, quick start guide, and one year manufacturer’s warranty.
Menu-driven operating system
An internal scale (no pre-weighing)
USB compatibility for calibration loading
Used for over 450 grains and products
Automatic temperature compensation
No screw cap, which can damage grains, create oil residue, and are cumbersome to use