Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE/QUOTATION
1. Taxes, delivery charges & additional charges are not included in our quotation/offer except stated otherwise. Therefore,
these charges should/must be added by buyer at the point of purchase or issuance of Local Purchase Order.
2. Warranty as stated in our quotation/offer is subject to manufacturer’s warranty.
3. Validity period is as stated in our quotation/offer.
4. Delivery is ex-work Lagos and as may be stated in our offer/quotation.
5. Estimated delivery of out of stock items is 4-6weeks depending on the manufacturer.
6. Order acknowledgment applies.
7. Minimum order policy applies.
8. Payment terms is as stated on our quotation.
9. Delayed, default payment will attract charges.
10. User to provide electricity, workbenches where required.
11. Equipment to be used in accordance with the user’s manual.
12. Principles of non-disclosure applies.
For: WINELIGHT ANALYTICAL SYSTEMS LTD
NAME: MAUREEN SALAMI
TITLE/FUNCTION: SALES OFFICER
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE/REPAIRS
1. Where estimate quotation is given, it shall be regarded as an estimate and subject to reconsideration,
if during the process of service/repairs additional spare-parts and labour are required to carry out the job properly and satisfactorily,
thereby an additional quotation will be submitted.
2. The warranty period shall be as stated in our offer/quotation. In the event of failure within the warranty period,
free of charge inspection shall be carried out. If the inspection shows that the (failure/defects) is/are due to poor workmanship or materials used in the last service/repairs,
a new free of charge repairs will be effected. There may be additional charges, including freight and other incidental expenses.
3. Spare parts: Where spares are supplied and used as part of a repair by us, the above stated warranty applies whereas,
spares supplied by us ex-works and not fitted by us; the warranty is void.
4. We reserve the right to refuse to undertake service/repairs:
(a) If the article is too old, obsolete, too bad in shape, tampered with, spares not obtainable,
repairs cannot be guaranteed, estimated repairs cost too high and out of proportion to the value of the article.
In the latter case the customer shall be so informed and if he insists on the repairs being carried out he shall pay in full such charges before the repairs is carried out.
(b) If the source of customer provided spare parts is not satisfactory.
5. Where service/repairs are carried out in the customer premises, it is the responsibility of the customer to provide required operating conditions,
such as but not limited to- constant supply of electricity, controlled room environment and other stipulated conditions as in the manufacturer operation manual and related documents.
6. Payment is as stated in the estimate/quotation.
7. Delays: If there are delays occasioned by the customer, this shall be charged accordingly.
8. If any circumstances of force majeure should prevent or hinder full or partial execution by either party of the obligations arising under this agreement,
the party so affected shall be excused the performance of its obligations only to the extent that such performance is prevented or delayed.
The party affected by force majeure shall notify the other party within 7 days of its occurrence and shall make every reasonable effect to shorten the delay arising or caused by force majeure and minimize the effect of same as much as possible.
For the purpose of this agreement,
force majeure shall be construed as circumstances beyond the control of either party to this agreement including but not limited to act of God, public disorder, fire, national strikes, war and changes of Federal Government policy,
affecting adversely any respect of this agreement.